Across the country, people are raising their voices about the need for reform and getting attention from Wall Street to San Francisco to Charlotte, NC. Click here to find out about the latest activities and to find an event near you.
Many individuals and groups came together to make these events happen, including the AFL-CIO, California Reinvestment Coalition, IAF, Jobs with Justice, NPA, PICO, and SEIU.
Check out the links below for Showdown coverage, and view our slideshow to see how the Showdown is shaping up across America:
- Video from financial reform press conference with Senators Whitehouse, Sanders, and Casey
- Video and photos from the Showdown on Wall Street
- Wall Street March and Rally – Livestream begins at 4 pm EDT on 4/29/10
- Showdown in America’s YouTube channel, with videos from activists and events around the country
- Consumer Advocates with Senators Jack Reed and Bob Menendez speaking up about the need for reform
- Concerned Consumers Rally in San Francisco
- Defend Your Dollars: “Banker Man” Attacks on Capitol Hill