Yesterday, several hundred protesters took to the streets of San Francisco and rallied in front of Wells Fargo headquarters during their annual shareholders meeting. The event attracted many press outlets, and served to crank up the volume on the conversation between homeowners and the banks.
- ABC:-7 Protesters converge outside Wells Fargo’s San Francisco HQ
- CBS-5: Outraged Homeowners Protest SF Wells Fargo Meeting
- NBC Bay Area: Financial District Host Bank Meeting, Big Protest
- People’s World: Unions, community to Wells Fargo: We are not your ATM!
- Bay City news Service: Over 1000 expected to march on Wells Fargo Meeting
- AlterNet: Protesters Launch Showdown with Monster Banks, Demand Wells Fargo End Predatory Lending
Want to join the Showdown event in your area? Click here.