This page has been created as a document resource for the AFR Field team and coalition partners.
Documents will be updated and added on a regular basis. Please contact Eileen Toback (email@example.com | 202/263-4553) with questions.
CFPA Comparison Chart (doc)
Restoring American Financial Stability Act – S. 3217
Click here for text of bill.
Encourage local coalition groups to make the ask of their activists to leave a comment on the page. Top-rated comments get promoted to the main bill page and OpenCongress is the most-viewed government transparency site in the U.S., so they will contribute significantly to the broader public knowledge about the bill.
Oppose Snowe-Pryor / Support Landrieu-Dodd-Kerry:
General Materials about Senate Bill
- Gallup: Americans’ Confidence in Banks Remains at Historical Low http://www.gallup.com/poll/127226/Americans-Confidence-Banks-Remains-Historic-Low.aspx
- Pew Poll: FINANCIAL REFORM IS A HIGH NATIONAL PRIORITY http://www.pewfr.org/project_reports_detail?id=0031
- Consumer Federation of America poll results (PDF)
- Pew Poll by State:
- Arkansas: http://www.pewfr.org/project_polls_detail?id=0001
- Maine: http://www.pewfr.org/project_polls_detail?id=0002
- Massachusetts: http://www.pewfr.org/project_polls_detail?id=0003
- Tennessee: http://www.pewfr.org/project_polls_detail?id=0004
- Utah: http://www.pewfr.org/project_polls_detail?id=0005
- National poll: http://www.pewfr.org/project_polls_detail?id=0006
Constituency Group Messages
Department of Defense in Support of Financial Reform
Op Eds/LTE/Editorial Board Memos
House Bill (H.R. 4173)
Administrative & About AFR