- Common auto financing rip-offs.
- Authority of the CFPB and the FTC.
- Convincing the CFPB, the FTC, and state Attorney Generals to act.
- Chris Kukla, Senior Counsel for Government Affairs at the Center for Responsible Lending;
- Rosemary Shahan, founder of Consumers for Auto Reliability and Safety (CARS);
- Ellen Taverna, Legislative Director at the National Association of Consumer Advocates (NACA); and
- John W. Van Alst, attorney at the National Consumer Law Center (NCLC) and director of its Working Cars for Working Families project.