Site Map and Users Guide to this Website
Submitted by admin on September 8, 2010 9:15 am
Welcome to the AFR website! Our site provides news and information about the fight to protect everyday American consumers, investors, and workers from Wall Street’s greed and excess. Whether you’re looking for the latest developments in implementing the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act, information about the fight to get it passed, or a list of who’s in our our coalition, you’ve come to the right place!Users Guide
- Use the navigation links in the black bar on the top of the site to find information on the Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act, our work to implement the new law in the strongest ways possible, news including our press releases, information about AFR, and a link to Donate to the cause.
- Use the “Quick Links” on the right to find information on the specific topics listed.
- Use the “Search” box in the top right corner of the site to look for information on other topics. The Search box has a picture of a magnifying glass next to it.
- For information about the battle to pass the Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act, click here or on the “Fight for Financial Reform” box in the right hand column.
- Browse the Site Map below for more information.